CAR PARKING TICKETS (ONLINE) £10 per car (includes Programme) - You need to pre-book your Car Parking Online https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e...
Cambrian 2021 Spectator Information
This year we will be using the Sportity App to stream live coverage straight to your device. Get the results as they come in, receive a free programme, starting lists and much more by downloading the Sportity App and following our Spectator Channel. The App will even notify you when more information is added to the channel so you don't have to keep looking out for it!
Simply download the app from the App Store or Google Play and enter the Password: CAMSPEC21!
All spectators are reminded that Motorsport can be dangerous and despite us taking reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen. In respect of these, you are present at your own risk. We ask that you obey all instructions of safety marshals, spectator marshals and police officers in relation to your safety and that of others. If you decide to leave the stage prior to the last competitor, PLEASE ensure that you walk on the pathways or behind the tree line. All the competitors will be travelling at high speeds and spectators are strongly advised NOT to walk on the rally route. Children and infants should be accompanied by adults at all times who are responsible for their safety. Please be aware that some of the stages may take place in the dark. We suggest you take a torch, wear something with reflective strips and do NOT walk to or from your vantage point by walking on the rally route. No dogs allowed on the event – disabled assistance dogs only. Please respect the Forestry Commission by keeping the area tidy, please take all litter home with you. Please remember we sometimes need to use public roads to gain access into the forestry for emergency vehicles. Do not park on the roads as emergency vehicles may be blocked.
- Stand on the track
- Stand below the level of the track
- Stand in front of arrows or signs
- Stand in Prohibited Areas
- Stand or sit on or near log piles, walls or fences
- Sit close tot he edge of the track
- Block escape routes
- Be distracted
- Play games with your safety or that of drivers
- Remove Stage signs or arrows
- Be the one to stop the stage
- Expect the unexpected
- Listen for approaching cars
- Remain alert
- Leave yourself room to move quickly
- Try to keep behind something solid
- Keep children under supervision
- Keep dogs on a lead
- Do as the Marshals ask
- Help the Marshals to run a safe stage
Be Sure that:
- The unexpected can Happen
- If you ignore Marshals’ instructions the Stage will be stopped
- Others around you
- The Stage